Leasing & Sales
- At Admiral, Haryn specializes in retail leasing and sales in Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
- Haryn originally began her career in commercial leasing and sales in Manhattan in 1985 with Sutton and Edwards.
- Prior to re-entering the real estate market in Westchester and Fairfield Counties in 2010, Haryn was an elementary school teacher on the Upper East Side for 12 years, with Masters Degrees in both Special and Regular Education.
- Landlords that Haryn has exclusively represented include: DRA Advisors, L&M Development Partners, Mack Cali, Samson Management, Universal Realty / Laub Management, Urban American, Collins Enterprises, Urstadt Biddle Properties, IRG Realty Advisors and Rosenshein & Associates.
- On the tenant side, Haryn has worked with: SoulCycle, Columbia University Hospital, 7-11 Corporate, bluemercury, Candy Rox, Hand & Stone, Wuji Restaurant, William Raveis Real Estate, Douglas Elliman, Pet Choice Supply, J. McLaughlin, PRD Family of Diners, and many smaller regional business owners.
Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in NY and CT
- Member - International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- M.S. – Special and Regular Education – Hunter College
- B.S. – Finance – University of Maryland
Outside of the office, Haryn is a dedicated runner, spinner and shopper who loves good food and spending time with her family.
Message has been sent successfully.