click HERE for interior video.
Admiral Real Estate Services exclusively presents the 1,650 square foot space at 108 Mamaroneck Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY. This Mamaroneck retail space is located at the busy intersection of Mamaroneck Avenue and Boston Post Road. The traffic count on Boston Post Road is over 17,000 vehicles per day. Most importantly, the space can be seen from the vibrant signalized intersection and it has 35 feet of frontage.
Office, restaurant/ food, or medical uses are also permitted in this Mamaroneck retail space. It is currently built out as an art studio, which boasts high ceilings. Further, it features an open floor plan and has an industrialized style. Additionally, there is an 850 square foot lower level that is included in the rental rate.
The space is situated in with views of Harbor Island Park. In addition, other retailers on this prime Mamaroneck shopping street include Piccolo Mulino Italian restaurant, KCO Kickboxing, Wells Fargo, Dunkin’ Donuts, Chase, Mister Chen restaurant, Miller’s Toy Store, Salsa Fresca, AT&T, and many more local favorites.
- Ultra Prime Downtown Mamaroneck Street Front Retail
- Beautiful Industrial-Style Space with 16 Foot Ceilings & Concrete Floor
- Situated Near Corner of Main Road by Busy Signalized Intersection Located at Mamaroneck Ave and Boston Post Road
- 850 SF Lower Level Included in Rent; Full Ceiling Height in Lower Level
- 35 Feet of Frontage
- Municipal Parking in Rear; Ample Street Parking
- Ideal for Fitness, Kids’ Classes/Services and/or Restaurant/Food Use
- Office, Medical & Urgent Care Uses Allowed
- Space Features Views of the Harbor
For more information on this Mamaroneck retail space, contact Haryn Intner, Admiral’s Westchester County Retail Leasing Specialist.