THE STELLA | brand new luxury apartment building with ground retail
VIRTUAL TOUR here!
THE STELLA is a brand new development located in New Rochelle. It will feature over 380 luxury residential apartment units, which are being offered between $2,200 and $3,900 per month. These amazing residential units will have breathtaking views of the Long Island Sound.
Further, there is ground floor commercial space available that will benefit directly from the multi-family units above. This New Rochelle space also allows for various other uses including fitness, office, medical, financial services, QSR food and more.
The location allows for quick access to Midtown Manhattan and Grand Central Station. The Metro-North commute is a short 30-minutes. Additionally, this site is close to other affluent Westchester towns including Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Scarsdale, and Rye. Locally, the site is adjacent to New Roc City and Monroe College.
By rail, the site is a short trip to the New Rochelle Metro-North train station, which will then put commuters in Midtown Manhattan at Grand Central Station in about 30 minutes long. For drivers, New Rochelle is exceptionally close and provides easy access to the Hutchinson River Parkway, I-95, I-287, I-87, I-295, and many others leading into Westchester, Fairfield County as well as Manhattan and its surrounding boroughs. Locally, Boston Post Road (Route 1) is a short drive connecting New Rochelle to Larchmont, Mamaroneck and Rye, and further to Greenwich, Westport, Stamford and beyond. Amtrak is also available in New Rochelle.
- 1,465 SF to 1,717 SF ground floor space available for lease
- Various uses including retail, food/QSR, medical/dental, office/finance & fitness
- Available space to serve amenity-packed luxury building & other nearby residents
- 30-minutes to Midtown NYC
- Near Scarsdale, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, and Rye
- Adjacent to New Roc City & Monroe College
- Amazing residential units above with breathtaking views of the Long Island Sound
- Alternative address: 10 LeCount Place, New Rochelle, NY 10801
For more information on this New Rochelle space, contact Haryn Intner, the owner’s exclusive agent.