1st floor leased! click here for 2nd fl option & other westport listings
The price has been reduced for this former Westport bank space located in the downtown CBD. There is up to 4,983 square feet available and it is divisible to 1,653 square feet. This location was previously HSBC Bank; therefore, permitted uses are retail, office, and bank space. Additionally, the total market deposit equaled $3.5 billion.
This is an ideal location with incredible visibility. Further it has access to free parking. Above all, former Westport bank space is located in one of Fairfield County’s premier retail central business districts. Moreover, it is located next to the Bedford Square Development. Other neighboring retailers include Peloton, Intermix, Anthropologie, lululemon athleta, Tiffany & Co., Theory, Vince, GAP, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, Madewell, Eileen Fisher, Vineyard Vines, West Elm, Design within Reach, and many more!
The location can be found via 19 Post Road East or 1 Main Street, Westport, CT.
- PRICE REDUCED
- 1,653 SF to 4,983 SF
- Previously HSBC Bank
- Prime Site in One of Fairfield County’s Premier Retail Central Business Districts
- Total Market Deposits = $3.5 Billion
- Ideal Location with Incredible Visibility and Access to Free Parking
- Next to Exciting Bedford Square Development
- Neighboring Retailers Include:
- Peloton, Anthropologie, Tiffany & Co., Intermix, Theory, lululemon athleta, Vince, GAP, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, Madewell, Eileen Fisher, Vineyard Vines, West Elm, Design within Reach and many more!
- Also known as: 1 Main Street, Westport, CT
For more information on this former Westport bank space or other locations in the area, contact Haryn Intner who specializes in this market.