JUST LEASED. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ADMIRAL EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS
There is a new downtown Westport store available for lease. There is 909 square feet available of multi-use space. Further, 677 square feet can be added to total 1,586 square feet. Food/restaurant and street-front office uses are also permitted.
This is one of the most accessible and ultra prime locations in Westport. There is free and ample adjacent parking in Parker Harding Plaza. Additionally, this site is situated near national retailers including Pottery Barn, Johnny Was, Theory, West Elm, Lou & Grey, Anthropologie, Peloton, and so many more including a new Barnes & Noble location in Feb 2021. Additionally, its Main Street address is nothing short of premier. Other nearby traffic-driving retailers include Bluemercury, 7 For All Mankind, Starbucks, Lululemon, Vineyard Vines, Mikol & Co., Gap, J. Crew, Brandy Melville, Savvy + Grace, Brooks Brothers, and many, many more.
- 909 SF; 677 SF Can Be Added to Total 1,586 SF
- Prime Site in One of Fairfield County’s Premier Retail Central Business Districts
- Restaurant/Food, General Retail, or Street-Front Office Uses Permitted
- Rated 23rd Wealthiest Town in America
- Ideal Location with Incredible Visibility and Access to Free Parking
- Next to Exciting Bedford Square Development
For more information about this downtown Westport restaurant and/or retail space, contact Haryn Intner, Admiral’s Westport market specialist.