***LEASED*** CLICK HERE FOR MORE RETAIL LISTINGS
There is 800 square feet of retail space in Bronxville available for lease. This is a beautifully built-out, prime site in a well-known and affluent downtown shopping center. Additionally, there are many parking options in Bronxville including a municipal parking lot located across the street. Further, metered street parking is found around and in front of the building and village. Above all, this excellent retail space in Bronxville is not going to last long.
The space is situated between a real estate firm and the entrance of the Village Square office building located at 116 Kraft Avenue. The site is steps from Soccer Rugby International, The Bronxville Diner, Bluemercury, SoulCycle and the local movie theater. In addition, nearby retailers include Shoes N’ More, Toney Toni and the Gang, The Running Company, Village Design Studio, Tredici Social, Allstate, and Station Plaza Wines. Above all, tenants will find that the site is located directly across from Bronxville’s Metro-North train stop, multiple coffee shops, restaurants, delis, dry cleaners, parks, grocery/drug stores, banks, and boutique retail shops.
- Excellent Location on Kraft Avenue in Established Downtown Shopping Center
- Near The Bronxville Diner and major downtown Village Square office building
- Share Building/Block with SoulCycle, Value Drug, Running Company, Bank, Candy Rox, The Running Company, Village Design Studio, etc.
- Adjacent Municipal Lot Across Street and Metered Street Parking
- Across from Metro-North, Coffee Shops, Restaurant, Delis, Dry Cleaning, Parks, Grocery, Boutique Retail Shops, Drug Stores, Banks, etc.
- Possession can be made available within 30 days.
For more information on this retail space in Bronxville, contact Haryn Intner or Jonathan Gordon of Admiral Real Estate Services Corp.