taylor place @ 19 post rd east (above tiffany & co.)
This second floor Westport retail/office space is not to be missed. Located above the infamous Tiffany & Co., the site is primely located in the downtown central business district. Additionally, this is one of the most prime spaces in Westport, one of Fairfield county’s premier retail destinations.
There is 6,000 square feet available. This second floor Westport site has an abundance of natural light that spills out across the space. Additionally, the location is in move-in condition; however, reasonable tenant built-outs are considered. More, the space is lined with hardwood floors. There are also private entrances immediately on Taylor Place. Most importantly, the building is highly visible at one of the busiest signalized intersections of Main Street, 19 Post Rd E, and Taylor Place.
location, location, location
The location is unbeatable. It has access to free parking in the adjacent lot on Jesup Road. Also, additional parking is available along the streets and in a large lot across Post Rd East at Parker Harding Plaza, directly behind Starbucks.
Neighboring high-end national retailers include Anthropologie, lululemon athleta, Tiffany & Co.., Theory, Vince, GAP, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, Madewell, Chanel Beauty, Eileen Fisher, Vineyard Vines, West Elm, Design within Reach, and many more. In addition to the above, Westport’s street’s are lined with luxury boutique shops and stores throughout the extremely walkable downtown area.
- 6,000 SF
- Second Floor Space Atop Tiffany & Co.
- Hardwood Floors, Abundance of Natural Light, Private Entrances.
- Prime Site in One of Fairfield County’s Premier Retail Central Business Districts
- Ideal Location with Incredible Visibility and Access to Free Parking
- Neighboring Retailers Include:
- Anthropologie, Tiffany & Co., Chanel Beauty, Theory, lululemon athleta, Vince, GAP, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, Madewell, Eileen Fisher, Vineyard Vines, West Elm, Design within Reach and many more.
For more information on this second floor Westport space, contact Haryn Intner, Admiral’s Westport retail specialist.