1 MAIN STREET, WESTPORT, CT, 06880
***virtual tours included in flyer***
There is 2,098 square feet of retail space available in downtown Westport CBD. The building is located at 1 Main Street. It is also known as 19 Post Road East. This is a distinctive and unique building, also called The Library Building.
This is an ideal location placed on the main streets of the downtown area. Further, the property is located in a premier retail Westport CBD area with incredible visibility. It is a corner store near a traffic light. Above all, the space is proximate to free parking.
The tenant will gain from the various national tenants that bring hundreds of shoppers to the area each day. These neighboring retailers include, but are certainly not limited to Peloton, Madewell, Eileen Fisher, Lululemon Athleta, Intermix, Theory, Gap, J. Crew, Brooks Brothers, Vineyard Vines, Vince., Tiffany & Co., and Anthropologie, etc.
- PRICE REDUCED
- The Library Building
- Site Located in One of Fairfield County’s Premier Retail Central Business Districts
- Ideal Location with Incredible Visibility and Access to Free Parking
- Neighboring Retailers Include: Peloton, Madewell, Lululemon Athleta, Theory, Gap, J.Crew, Brooks Brothers, Eileen Fisher, Vineyard Vines, Intermix, Vince., Tiffany & Co., and Anthropologie, among many more!
- Also known as: 19 Post Road East, Westport, CT
- Additional Charges: $16.83 PSF CAM/Tax
- Call for Full Rental Details
To find out more about Westport CBD retail, contact Haryn Intner, Retail Leasing & Sales, who specializes in this area.