Jon Gordon, CCIM, MSRE
President / CEO
- As President/CEO, Jon oversees all matters relating to leasing and investment sales.
- He has experience in all aspects of real estate, including acquisitions & dispositions, financing, leasing, management and construction.
- Jon has closed over $900 million of transactions in Westchester and Fairfield Counties and elsewhere in the New York metro area.
- Previously, Jon was Asset/Property Manager at Horizon Realty and Managing Director of Mosbacher Properties Group, LLC.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York and Connecticut
- 2002 - Diploma in Construction Project Management – New York University
- 2000 - Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
- 1997 - M.S. in Real Estate Investment & Development – New York University
- 1992 - B.A. in Political Science and Business – Washington & Jefferson College
Affiliations & Awards
- Co-Star Power Broker in the Westchester / Southern Connecticut market every year since 2010
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
- Management Member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, ICSC New York State Board Governmental Affairs Committee
- Member, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIREI)
- Board Member of both the Bronxville Retail Mix Committee & Bronx Business Alliance
Jon is a recreational pilot and enjoys sailing and skiing. An avid hiker, Jon is also active in several land conservation groups.
Message has been sent successfully.