TURN KEY RESTAURANT FOR LEASE
There is a 2,947 square foot downtown Mount Vernon restaurant available on vibrant Gramatan Avenue. This turn-key space is the former Retro 520 Diner. The space includes a basement for food prep space and features a newer roof and parapet. Further, there is an incredible 70 feet of frontage and has exceptional visibility due to its end-cap location. Most importantly, this corner site hosts a traffic light making it a signalized intersection with nearly 8,000 vehicles passing by each day.
This Mount Vernon restaurant site is located near CVS, Capital One, and AppleMed Urgent Care. In addition, it is also near a new 18-story, $85 million, 249-unit residential complex. The site is also located just south of the Cross County Parkway and east of the Bronx River Parkway. Moreover, it is less than one mile from the populous Cross County Shopping Mall. Additionally, there are bus stops at the corner of Gramatan and Grand Street within steps of the subject space. Moreover, the site is near the Fleetwood Metro-North train station. There is also street parking and municipal parking nearby.
- Fully Built-Out Diner/Restaurant Space
- End-Cap Site with Massive Visibility
- Incredible Opportunity in Downtown Fleetwood
- Walking Distance to Metro-North
- Less than 1-Mile from the Cross County Shopping Center
- Neighboring Retailers Include CVS, Capital One, Chase, Fleetwood Pharmacy, AppleMed Urgent Care & Maggie Spillane’s Ale House
- High Traffic Count: 7,933 Vehicles Per Day
- POSSESSION TO BE ARRANGED
For more information on this Mount Vernon restaurant space, contact the landlord’s exclusive broker and Admiral’s President and CEO, Jonathan Gordon, MSRE, CCIM.