pRIME rETAIL/oFFICE sPACE ON BROADWAY STREET-FRONT
There is 704 square feet of Inwood retail space available at 5009 Broadway in the Inwood section of Upper Manhattan. This location hosts 16 feet of frontage and is a former H&R Block site. Further, this area is densely populated and hosts high pedestrian statistics. Additionally, this site is very close to the Bx7 and Bx20 MTA buss stops.
This Inwood retail space is only a short distance from Isham Park. In addition, it is located directly across from CUNY in teh Hieights and it’s vast student/faculty body. Most importantly, the traffic count is over 30,000 vehicles per day.
- 16 Ft Frontage
- Densely Populated Residential Area with Lots of Supporting Retail
- Right by Bx7 & Bx20 Bus Stops
- Stones Throw from Isham Park
- Directly Across from CUNY In the Heights and Vast Student/Faculty Body
- Electric: Direct Meter
- Water: Sub Meter
- Traffic Count: Over 30,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Modified Gross Lease; Call for Full Rental Details
For more information on this Inwood retail space, contact Jonathan Gordon, the landlord’s exclusive broker and Admiral’s President and CEO.