Provide dining to one of America’s wealthy communities! This is a fantastic 4,731 square foot Westport restaurant with coveted zoning and infrastructure in place. It is fully built-out. (Photos represent previous set-up.) Additionally, it is located right on Main Street in an ideal location. Further, there is free parking right outside. Above all, it’s being offered at an amazing rental rate.
This Westport restaurant is a rare find in downtown area. It is adjacently located by West Elm and on the same street with many other national retailers; therefore, benefiting from Westport’s dynamic retail center. These include Loft, Athelta, Theory, Pottery Barn, Johnny Was, Bluemercury, Peloton, and many others. In addition, the site is located next to the new Bedford Square.
- Provide Dining to One of America’s Most Wealthy Communities
- Coveted Restaurant Zoning and Infrastructure in Place
- Rated 23rd Wealthiest Town in America
- Prime Site in One of Fairfield County’s Premier Retail Central Business Districts
- Ideal Location with Incredible Visibility and Access to Free Parking
- Next to Exciting Bedford Square Development
- Entrances from Main Street and Parker Harding Plaza
- Floor Plans Included in Attached Flyer
- Nearby Retailers Include: Peloton, Brooks Brothers, Tiffany & Co., Theory, Bluemercury, Madewell, Urban Outfitters, J. Crew, Starbucks, Lululemon Athleta, Anthropologie, Williams-Sonoma, West Elm, Vineyard Vines, Green & Tonic, Design Within Reach, Intermix, Patagonia, and many more.
- (Photos represent previous set-up.)
- Inquire for Rental Details
For more details on this Westport restaurant and other retail locations in the area, contact Haryn Intner, who specializes in Retail Leasing in this market.