357 east 204th st, bronx, ny (norwood)
Ultra prime newly renovated lounge/bar Bronx retail site for lease. This is a high traffic food service opportunity that can also be converted to general retail and/or office space. The space is located between Hull and Decatur Avenues. Further, the building is situated just off busy Webster Avenue and Mosholu Parkway.
This Bronx retail site is only a couple blocks from the MTA D train at 205th Street. Additionally, it is within a few minute walk to many bus lines including the BX-41, BX-41 SBS, BX-28, BX-34 and the BX-38.
This is a extremely active section of Norwood with a traffic count of over 5,500 vehicles per day. Neighborhood retailers include McDonald’s, Subway, Dominos Pizza, T-Mobile, Crunch Fitness, Bank of America, and The Bronx School for Continuing Education.
- 1,234 SF built-out restaurant space ready for move-in
- General retail and office uses permitted
- 204th St b/w Decatur and Hull Avenues; Just off Webster Ave
- Blocks from Subway D-Line/205thStreet
- Blocks to BX-41, BX-41 SBS, BX-28, BX-34 & BX-38
- Co-Tenancy: Dominos Pizza, Bank of America, McDonald’s, T-Mobile, Crunch Fitness, and The Bronx School for Continuing Education
- Traffic: 5,678 vehicles per day
For more information on this built-out Bronx retail site, contact Jonathan Gordon, President and CEO, Admiral Real Estate Services Corp.