Ultra prime former rite aid site available
There is 9,500 SF of ultra prime end-cap large Bronx retail for lease at 1516 Westchester Avenue. This is a multiple use site; therefore also allowing for uses such as medical, urgent care, financial, supermarket, and food. Additionally, this space features a basement, ADA bathrooms and high ceilings. This offering is located on the vibrant corner of Elder and Westchester Avenues and steps from NYC’s MTA #6 train. Most importantly, this is a very high pedestrian and vehicle trafficked area with over 12,000 automobiles per day.
This large Bronx retail site features great visibility is perfect for the dense retail and residential location. The space is near Chase, Papa John’s, and Burger Hut. Most importantly, there are plenty of public transportation options. There are two bus stops right on Westchester Avenue, including one directly in front of the site. The property is in an excellent location for vehicle traffic centered amid I-95, the Bronx River Parkway, Bronx River Avenue, and I-278, which runs in-line with Bruckner Boulevard.
- 9,500 SF plus basement included
- Former Rite Aid
- Additional uses permitted: general retail, food, office, medical, urgent care, financial, urgent care, etc.
- Immediate access to Elder Ave #6 subway train station
- Dense retail and residential area
- Great visibility on busy street
- Bus stop at corner of Westchester Avenue
- Site centered amid I-95, the Bronx River Parkway, Bronx River Avenue, and I-278, which runs in-line with Bruckner Blvd
For more information on this large Bronx retail space, contact Jonathan Gordon, CCIM, MSRE, who specializes in the Bronx retail market.