Alec J. Frederico
Retail & Office Leasing
- Alec currently assists Jonathan Gordon in office leasing and Joan Simon in retail leasing. In both respectively, Alec focuses on canvasing new clients, outreach and data collection, showing vacant spaces, broker correspondence and a plethora of additional related tasks.
- Alec is also working toward a Masters of Science in Real Estate at Fordham University.
- Prior to joining Admiral in 2021, Alec worked for GHP Office Realty as an Administrative/Leasing Assistant. There, he supported his team through canvasing new prospects, creation of floorplans and marketing materials, hosting broker events, and interacted with tenants and building engineers to ensure building quality and maintenance.
- He also worked for Marcus & Millichap as a Research Assistant in an internship program supporting the investment sales team, market research and development, and database metrics for customer/client research.
Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Westchester Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- White Plains Youth Bureau
- University of Albany (SUNY) - BA in Political Science (Public Law)
- Fordham University - Seeking Masters of Science in Real Estate
Alec’s interests include fitness, hiking, and the development of meaningful relationships in his community.
Message has been sent successfully.