471 mclean avenue, yonkers, ny
There is 5,000 square feet of usable basement retail in Yonkers for lease. This is multi-purpose space in a stand-alone building on busy McLean Avenue between Sedgwick Avenue and Tibbetts Road. Co-tenants include 7-Eleven and Dominos Pizza. Most importantly, this is the last space available in this building.
Usable basement retail in Yonkers is limited. Various uses are permitted. This space is ideal for light industrial/manufacturing uses, storage, assembly, general retail, medical, dental, urgent care, financials services, fitness and theater/entertainment purposes. A reception space, partitioned offices a conference room and a print/copy area are also included. Additionally, there are private and ADA compliant common area bathrooms. There is also emergency lighting and a security system in place.
This site has fantastic parking with forty (40) spaces and great signage opportunities. The location is also easily accessible to both the Saw Mill River Parkway and I-87 (Major Deegan).
- Various uses permitted; Ideal for light industrial/manufacturing uses, storage, assembly, general retail, medical, dental, urgent care, financials services, fitness and theater/entertainment
- Fantastic parking options; (40) spaces
- Great signage opportunities
- Near the Saw Mill River Parkway and I-87 (Major Deegan)
- Private bathrooms (ADA compliant)
- Emergency lighting and security system
- Natural light
- Reception, partitioned offices, conference room and print/copy area
- Electric: Submeter; After Hours HVAC
- Co-tenancy includes 7-Eleven, Dominos Pizza & Living Water Christian Center
For more information on retail in Yonkers, contact Alec Frederico or Jonathan Gordon, CCIM, MSRE.