newly renovated 2nd floor office space | 75 s greeley ave, chappaqua ny
There is 555 SF of fully renovated second floor Chappaqua office space available for lease. This space features 13’5 foot ceilings with new hardwood floors, private restrooms, lighting, foyer and upgraded walkway to entrance. Further, this is an exceptionally visible downtown location on the main shopping strip of South Greeley Avenue. General retail use is also permitted. This building features four new retailers on the first floor including Green & Tonic, Frannie’s Goodie Shop, Bently Jane, and Mathnasium.
Parking, accessibility & Commuter info
Downtown Chappaqua is known for it’s commutability and access. The village is located right off of the Saw Mill River Parkway. Additionally, there are many municipal parking lots (most with free hourly limits) and street parking. Further, the Chappaqua Metro-North train station is easily walkable from anywhere in the village.
Prime downtown Chappaqua location
The building sits across from Quaker Road (Route 120). The building is also in-line with other office users and retailers including Chappaqua Paint & Hardware, Bank of America, and Houlihan Lawrence. Starbucksand the Chappaqua Village Market are within walking distance just north on South Greeley Ave. Additionally, well-known King Street retailers including Family Britches, Great Stuff and the Ibiza Kitchen are also connected by the rear parking lot.
major new foot traffic initiatives
In 2019, Chappaqua completed a $11+/-million infrastructure and streetscape transformation, including widening sidewalks and adding pedestrian plazas, bike racks, benches, and an informational kiosk. Further, the Chappaqua Hamlet rezoning initiative continues, which will permit multi-story mixed-use buildings at a far higher density than currently allowed.
• 555 SF newly renovated second floor Chappaqua office space and/or general retail use
• 13’5 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, private restrooms, lighting, foyer and upgraded walkway to entrance
• Adjoining municipal parking lot and walking distance to other public lots; across from Metro-North train & direct access from Saw Mill River Parkway
• Located in the heart of Chappaqua’s main shopping thoroughfare, Town Hall, and walking distance from middle school
• High demographics; site also surrounded by Armonk, Mount Kisco, Briarcliff and Pleasantville
• Located in new downtown revitalization area featuring new $11+/-million infrastructure project -sidewalks, lighting, benches, planters & bike rack
For more information about this Chappaqua office space, contact Joan Simon, who specializes in this market.
Joan Simon, who has been active in the real estate industry for over twenty years, specializes in retail leasing and sales in upper Westchester County. She has completed deals for 600,000+ SF of space with a value of over..