There is between 892 SF and 3,383 SF of Chappaqua retail space available for lease. This is an exceptionally visible downtown location on the main shopping strip of South Greeley Avenue. Office and food use are also permitted.
There are three spaces available with four different options. Currently, there is an 892 SF space, a 951 SF space, and 2,491 SF former Wells Fargo bank space. The fourth option is a combination of the 892 SF and 2,491 SF, which would total 3,383 SF of Chappaqua retail space. Each space is built-out and has an entrance through the unique covered walkway that connects South Greeley Avenue to the incredible municipal parking lot behind the building. The larger 2,491 SF space has an additional private entrance on South Greeley Ave.
Prime downtown Chappaqua location
The site is one of the most visible locations in the downtown area. The building sits across from the stop sign at Quaker Road (Route 120). The building is also in-line with other customer-driving retail and services including Chappaqua Paint & Hardware, Bank of America, and Houlihan Lawrence. Starbucks and the Chappaqua Village Market are within walking distance just north on South Greeley Ave. Additionally, well-known King Street retailers including Family Britches, Great Stuff and the new Ibiza Kitchen are also connected by the rear parking lot.
Parking, accessibility & Commuter info
Downtown Chappaqua is known for it’s commutability and access. The village is located right off of the Saw Mill River Parkway. Additionally, there are many municipal parking lots (most with free hourly limits) and street parking. Further, the Chappaqua Metro-North train station is easily walkable from anywhere in the village.
major new foot traffic initiatives
In 2019, Chappaqua completed a $11+/-million infrastructure and streetscape transformation, including widening sidewalks and adding pedestrian plazas, bike racks, benches, and an informational kiosk. Further, the Chappaqua Hamlet rezoning initiative continues, which will permit multi-story mixed-use buildings at a far higher density than currently allowed.
• Excellent downtown Chappaqua retail, office or food use
• Great frontage, visibility, hardwood floors and private restrooms
• Adjoining municipal parking lot and walking distance to other public lots; across from Metro-North train & direct access from Saw Mill River Parkway
• Located in the heart of Chappaqua’s main shopping thoroughfare, Town Hall, and walking distance from middle school
• High demographics; site also surrounded by Armonk, Mount Kisco, Briarcliff and Pleasantville
• Located in new downtown revitalization area featuring new $11+/-million infrastructure project -sidewalks, lighting, benches, planters & bike racks
For more information about this downtown Chappaqua retail space, contact Joan Simon, who specializes in this market.
Joan Simon, who has been active in the real estate industry for over twenty years, specializes in retail leasing and sales in upper Westchester County. She has completed deals for 600,000+ SF of space with a value of over..