mount kisco vacant land for sale or ground lease
There is over three (3) acres of Mount Kisco vacant land available for purchase or ground lease located at 440 Lexington Avenue. This property is situated at the corner of Lexington Avenue and Radio Circle Drive. Additionally, the corner features a signalized intersection.
This Mount Kisco vacant land is an upzoned multi-family residential development site. Ideally, best use would be residential apartments or townhomes.
This land is only 1-mile south of downtown Mount Kisco. In addition, this dense commercial area features national and local favorites including HomeGoods, Gap, Banana Republic, Party City, Starbucks, Exit 4 Food Hall, Lefteris Gyro II, Village Social, Frannie’s Goodie Shoppe, Orangetheory Fitness, and the Be Unique Boutique among many others. Further, right outside of the downtown area is the major regional retail strip connecting Mount Kisco to Bedford Hills. This well-known 4-mile area includes retailers such as Petco, Kohl’s, Target, FedEx, CVS, Massage Envy Spa, Shop Rite, Staples, and Stop&Shop to name a few.
- Upzoned Multi-Family Residential Development Site
- High Corner Exposure
- Located at the Signalized Intersection of Lexington Avenue and Radio Circle Drive
- Zoning for Residential/Townhomes
- 3.0+ Acres
- Tax: $50,000/Annum
- Near Bedford Hills, Chappaqua, Bedford and Katonah
- High-End Demographics
- Traffic Count: Over 10,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Near Mrs. Greens, Post Office, Dunkin Donuts, VCA Animal Clinic, Katonah Art Center, etc.
For pricing and additional details on both sale and ground lease options, contact Joan Simon of Admiral Real Estate Services Corp.