Jessica Munzel, MSRE
COO / Analytics
- Jessica oversees the marketing and analytics that support Admiral’s brokerage activities and operations.
- Jessica has provided project analysis for more than $1 billion worth of real estate acquisition and financing deals for various consulting clients, including DCD America, Tribeca Associates, Donerail Real Estate, Pelham Associates, and numerous individual investors.
- Prior to Admiral, she spent 11 years in commercial real estate finance, analyzing, structuring and managing construction, term and mezzanine loans for regional malls, urban retail, multifamily developments and office buildings.
- Jessica’s experience includes eight years as an account officer and risk manager at Hypo Real Estate Capital Corp., where she was responsible for underwriting, closing and managing over $4 billion of loans.
Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in New York
- 2001 – Diploma in Credit Analysis – New York University
- 1997 – M.S. in Real Estate Investment & Development – New York University
- 1995 – Recipient of Leone Peters / Cushman & Wakefield Scholarship
- 1991 – B.A. – Marketing/Sociology – Duke University
While not engaged in elaborate scheduling with her husband, Jessica enjoys jogging, hiking, and reading comics with her 13-year old daughter.
Message has been sent successfully.