Amanda M.M. Smith
Asset & Marketing Manager
- Amanda is responsible for asset and marketing management at Admiral.
- Amanda handles Admiral's retail marketing and market & demographic research, preparation of site selection reports, graphic design and mapping.
- She maintain's Admiral's online presence, including managing our web site, maintaining CoStar and LoopNet listings, building our e-mail and phone lists and conducting e-mail marketing campaigns.
- On the asset management side, Amanda handles tenant relations, oversees AR/AP and bookkeeping, generates repair & maintenance plans & budgets, maintains current insurance certificates & coverage, and negotiates contracts.
- Prior to joining Admiral in 2014, Amanda served as a founding Business Operations Manager for a Success Academy Charter School.
- She also worked in several capacities at Derek Jeter's Turn 2 Foundation, including Director of Programs, where she oversaw 25 youth leadership development programs across New York City, Tampa, Fl., and Kalamazoo, MI.
Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in New York
- B.A. – History – Hunter College
Amanda loves softball and is currently on two local teams, along with her husband. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Message has been sent successfully.