Amanda M.M. Smith
- Amanda is responsible for asset and marketing management at Admiral.
- Amanda handles Admiral's retail marketing and market & demographic research, preparation of site selection reports, graphic design and mapping.
- She maintain's Admiral's online presence, including managing our web site, maintaining CoStar and LoopNet listings, building our e-mail and phone lists and conducting e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Prior to joining Admiral in 2014, Amanda served as a founding Business Operations Manager for a Success Academy Charter School.
- She also worked in several capacities at Derek Jeter's Turn 2 Foundation, including Director of Programs, where she oversaw 25 youth leadership development programs across New York City, Tampa, Fl., and Kalamazoo, MI.
Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in New York
- B.A. – History – Hunter College
Amanda loves softball and is currently on two local teams. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Message has been sent successfully.