Research & Analytics
In-Depth Research & Analysis to Support Superior Client Results
Our research and analytic capabilities differentiate us from our competitors and enable us to provide unmatched marketing, research, and analytics support for both our brokers and clients.
Our exemplary research and analytics provide:
- Deeper Levels of Market Information – We supply clients with a deeper level of market and demographic information, critically accessed and pared down to the most relevant material. This attention to detail saves our clients time and gives them the tools to identify opportunities, as well as make important strategic real estate decisions.
- Market surveys
- Comparable leases
- Trade area analyses
- Demographic breakdowns
- Psychographic summaries
- Competitive business mapping
- Detailed business lists to support targeted marketing efforts
- Tools for Decision-Making – Admiral uses cash flow modeling and cost/risk assessment to help clients compare, evaluate, and execute real estate choices, such as: .
- Lease Comparisons. Admiral can provide clients with a quantitative net present value analysis to compare the costs and terms of different potential leases.
- Weighing Alternatives. We can help owners assess strategic options, such as redevelopment versus sale. Or for tenants, compare the cost of owning versus renting.
- Risk Assessment / Sensitivity Analyses. Admiral can quantify cash flow and return reliance on individual tenants, assumptions or market factors, or potential courses of action.
In all cases, Admiral prides itself on condensing complex projections into a concise, easy-to-digest presentation.
What People are Saying
Maurice Hyacinthe, Esq., Chief Operating OfficerHMH Management
After using other firms, my family and I hired Admiral Real Estate to lease vacancies in the Village Green Center and the Ardsley Shopping Center (anchored by DeCicco's Supermarket), both of which are located in Ardsley, New York. I’m pleased to say that thanks to the diligent marketing efforts of Admiral, both centers are now 100% leased. It is without hesitation that I would recommend Admiral to other owners of commercial real estate.