***LEASED*** CLICK HERE FOR MORE RETAIL LISTINGS
There is a 1,013 SF new Yonkers retail store available at the corner of Warburton Ave and Wells Ave. This award-winning historic preservation is located in the Philipse Manor Historic District, one block from the new 442-unit Sawyer place. In the heart of emerging downtown Yonkers, this site is part of the dynamic revitalization of Yonkers’ historic waterfront.
This Yonkers retail store (office also permitted) is within walking distance to the Yonkers Metro-North train station, with only a 25-minute commute to Midtown Manhattan. The property is located across the street from a new, 300-space municipal parking garage at 45 Warburton Avenue.
There are over 1,700 existing residential units within blocks of the subject site; more are planned.
As mentioned, this site is part of the Yonkers Business Improvement District (BID), which has promoted and sponsored Sidewalk Sales, Music in the Square, Yonkers Riverfest, Main Street Films @ Dusk, Jazz, Blues and more at Dusk on the Yonkers Waterfront, Winterscape on North Broadway, Yonkers Downtown International Restaurant Week, Evolution Arts, River Day, and art and photography exhibitions.
- Prime End-Cap Retail or Office Space
- Retail and/or office use permitted
- Award-winning historic preservation in the Philipse Manor Historic District
- In the heart of emerging downtown Yonkers; part of dynamic revitalization of historic waterfront
- One block from 442-unit Sawyer Place; over 1,700 existing units within blocks, more are planned
- Walking distance to Yonkers Metro North train station; 25-minute commute to Manhattan
- High traffic count: 10,900 cars/day
- Across street from 300-space municipal parking garage at 45 Warburton Ave.
- Near Philipse Manor Hall State, Van Der Donck Park, Yonkers Riverfront Library
- Proximate to great restaurants & Yonkers waterfront amenities
To find out more about this Yonkers retail store, contact Jonathan Gordon, CCIM, MSRE.