401 davenport ave – fully entitled 10-unit waterfront development site
This rare and beautiful waterfront New Rochelle development site is build ready! There is 1.75+/- acres. Additionally, this site is ideal for exclusive luxury residential assemblage. Most importantly, this is a fully entitled site that features municipality approved and connected sewer system to the county sewer, all drainage work, and all water and fire hydrant work. Additionally, the private entrance is ready for the final asphalt. Only remaining items are electric and cable.
This New Rochelle development site is located in Davenport Neck near the new WatermarkPointe Beachfront Collection. These units have been selling between $800-$1,000 PSF. Further, a penthouse unit is currently being offered at $2,499,000 and a mid-level unit is being offered at $2,330,000. The site is adjacent to other residences like the Gated Malysana Lane private home community and is adjacent to the Isle of San Souci.
exclusive clubs and areas within walking distance
The location is within walking distance of many beautiful beaches and private clubs. To start, Davenport Park is visited by the locals frequently. With its exceptional location in exclusive Davenport Neck, this site is surrounded by magnificent views and proximity to the Long Island Sound, private yacht clubs, and marinas. There are over 10 private waterfront yacht clubs and marinas within a short distance. Further, purchaser will have the opportunity to join the adjacent Castaways Yacht Club. Amenities include clubhouse,
restaurant, pool, fresh water access at each slip, fuel dock, Wi-Fi, etc.
By rail, the site is a short trip to the New Rochelle Metro-North train station, which will then put commuters in Midtown Manhattan at Grand Central Station in about 31 minutes long. For drivers, New Rochelle is exceptionally close and provides easy access to the Hutchinson River Parkway, I-95, I-287, I-87, I-295, and many others leading into Westchester, Fairfield County as well as
Manhattan and its surrounding boroughs. Locally, Boston Post Road (Route 1) is a short drive connecting New Rochelle to Larchmont, Mamaroneck and Rye, and further
to Greenwich, Westport, Stamford and beyond.
- FULLY ENTITLED 10-UNIT WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT SITE
- INFRASTRUCTURE & MUNICIPAL APPROVALS COMPLETED: SEWER SYSTEM, STORM DRAINAGE, WATER & HYDRANT, AND PRIVATE STREET WITH CURB CUT
- Ideal for Exclusive Luxury Residential Assemblage
- Hamptons Lifestyle in Westchester County
- Proximate To: Larchmont, Rye, Greenwich, Manhattan
- Near: Private Yacht Clubs, Davenport Park, WatermarkPointe Beachfront Collection
- Exceptional location in exclusive Davenport Neck
- Surrounded by magnificent views and proximity to the Long Island Sound, private yacht clubs, marinas, and the new luxurious WatermarkPointe Beachfront Collection with 72 condominiums.
- Near Towndock Marina, Icard Marina, Wright Island Marina, Huguenot Yacht Club, Glen Island Yacht Club, Surf Club On The Sound, Castaways Yacht Club, Imperial Yacht Club, Neptune Marina, VIP Country Club, Davenport Park, GreentreeGlen Country Club, Glen Island Harbour Club.
For more information on this New Rochelle development site on New Rochelle Harbor, contact Jonathan Gordon, CCIM, MSRE.