11,000 square foot newly renovated Yorktown restaurant for lease. This space is located in the Triangle Shopping Center in Yorktown Heights. There is no key money required. Additionally, it has approximate seating for over 200. In addition, there is a private party/meeting room. Further, there is ample free parking for any number of guests. The space can be divided.
The Yorktown restaurant can also be retrofitted for general retail, office, or medical space. The Triangle Shopping center is a 230,000 square foot regional shopping center, therefore, will bring many customers to the property. The surrounding area has excellent demographics. Additionally, it also has a high traffic count of about 16,500 vehicles per day. It is located at the junctures of Routes 118, 35, and 202.
Center retailers include ACME Markets, T.J. Maxx, Go Health Urgent Care, Panera Bread, Weight Watchers, Sunshine Starts, Country Academy of Dance, Salsa Fresca, Jake’s Wayback Burgers, Bank of America and others.
• Located in Regional 230,000 SF Shopping Center
• No Key Money Required
• Approximate Seating for 200+; Private Party/Meeting Room
• Can be Retrofitted for Office/Medical Space
• 11,000 SF (Divisible)
• Ample Free Parking
• Excellent Demographics & High Traffic Count: 16,469 P/Day
• Located at Juncture of Routes 118, 35 & 202
• Join Center Retailers Including ACME Markets, Panera Bread, T.J. Maxx, Go Health Urgent Care, Weight Watchers, Sunshine Start school, Country Academy of Dance, Jake’s Wayback Burgers, Bank of America, and others!
Contact Joan Simon, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, for more information on this Yorktown restaurant or other retail/office spaces in this area.