***just leased*** click here for more exclusive listings
There is 523 square feet of downtown Bronxville medical or office space for rent. This is a second floor office with stairwell access, common area bathrooms, and the possibility of plumbing. This move-in ready office features natural light and windows overlooking Garden Avenue. Additionally, the layout is unique in that there can be private offices and or one large office for a single tenant. Further, rare fixtures are included in the space as well as built-in storage. Signage is available on at the main entrance of Pondfield Road.
location, parking and accessibility
This downtown Bronxville medical or general office space is located in the CB-1 district. Also, the building boasts a classic, historic and old-world style. The site is near bus stops and just a couple minute walk to the Bronxville Metro-North train station. Most importantly, there are multiple parking lots in the village of Bronxville, one being directly behind the subject site.
- Unique Double Office Set-Up; Layout Allows for (2) Private Offices and Common Area
- Move-In Condition; Plumbing Possible
- 1-Min Walk to Metro-North Station
- Just 15 Miles / 36-Minute Train Ride from Midtown Manhattan
- Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lighting
- Municipal Lot Directly Behind Building
- Classic/Historic Building Structure
- 3-Minute Walk to New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Fantastic Walking Community – Near Banks, Post Office, UPS, Dining, Fitness, Dry Cleaners, Delis/Coffee Shops, Pharmacies, Grocery, etc.
- Near Scarsdale, Tuckahoe, and Eastchester
For more more information on this downtown Bronxville medical or general office space, contact Alec Frederico for more details.