OFFICE BUILDING FOR SALE IN MOUNT KISCO, NY
For the first time in thirty (30) years, this Mount Kisco investment property is being offered for purchase. This is a fully built-out, 2-story office building located at 491 Lexington Avenue that is ninety percent (90%) occupied. The building sits on 0.22 acres and includes ten (10) private parking spaces. Further, the site is ideal for an owner/user, especially in the medical field, as the location is near Northern Westchester Hospital.
This Mount Kisco investment property is located on busy Lexington Avenue with a passing traffic count of over 10,500 vehicles each day. Tenant signage can be placed in front of the building and also on the side. More, this site is located off of Route 117 and accessible to I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway. Chappaqua, Armonk and Bedford are all very close to this site. Nearby retailers include Dunkin’ Donuts, Ben & Jerry’s, Lexington Square Cafe, T.J. Maxx to name a few.
- Fully built-out office building for sale for the first time in 30 years
- 90% tenant occupied
- Lot: 0.22 acres / 9,714 SF
- (10) private parking spaces
- Traffic count: 10, 549 vehicles per day
- Building signage available for tenants
- Cap Rate: 6.11%
- Near Northern Westchester Hospital, I-684, Saw Mill River Parkway, Chappaqua, Armonk, and Bedford.
For more information on this Mount Kisco investment property, contact the owner’s exclusive agents Joan Simon or Alec Frederico of Admiral Real Estate Services Corp.