Rare drive-thru Somers retail available for lease. Former end-cap Chase bank space. Food use (no QSR) or general retail uses are permitted. Further, the space can also be used as an office.
Parking is available for up to 35 vehicles. In addition, co-tenants include a deli and a dry cleaner. Further, this location is walking distance to Heritage Hills. Above all, there is a new 66-unit townhome development. Just down the road is also a new DeCiccio’s Market.
- End-Cap with Convenient and Rare Drive-Thru
- Former Bank Space
- Food (No QSR) / Dry / Office / Service Uses Allowed
- Parking Available for 35 Vehicles
- Two (2) Bathrooms in Space
- Zoning: B-HP
- Co-Tenancy with Deli and Dry Cleaner
- Walking Distance to Heritage Hills with 2,600 Residential Condo Units, New DeCiccio’s Market, and New 66 Unit Townhome Development
- Traffic Count: Over 16,000 Vehicles Per Day between Routes 202 & 100
- Additional Charges: $2.50 PSF CAM and $4.94 PSF Tax
For more information on this Somers retail space for lease, contact Alec J. Frederico or Joan Simon, Real Estate Salespersons, who specializes in this area.